How Friendly is Your Church?
Most churches consider themselves a friendly place.
But to church visitors, it can be intimidating to make a first time visit to a new place with a new set of people they don’t know.
In this article you’ll encounter
- How a simple oversight drove a family away from church for the last 40 years.
- How the power of a hospitable welcome can overcome the awkwardness of visiting a new place
- Tips on helping a congregation become more welcoming to visitors.
This was originally published in Net Results Magazine in the October 2007 issue and I have their permission to post it here.
As a bonus you’ll be subscribed to our monthly newsletter that has
- Exclusive Evangelism Tips.
- Features on popular articles from the archives.
- Announcements about upcoming training webinars
- Announcements about live training events.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We use a double opt-in process to comply with CANSPAM act.
I promise you that your email address will not be shared or sold. Ever. I can’t stand the spam I get so I won’t ever clutter your email box with it.