Some people find it hard to talk about their personal Christian testimony or faith journey with Christ.
It could be that you have never been asked, or it could be that you’ve not taken the time to think it through.
You simply know that you follow Jesus.
This questionnaire can help you grow comfortable in talking about your faith and sharing your personal testimony, and can also be used to help small group members get to know one another.
- My first recollection of being in church was
- The closest I have felt to God in my life was
- The time I have felt the greatest doubt or distance from God was
- If I could thank God for just one incident in my life it would be ______ and why?
- If I could thank God for just one person in my faith journey it would be _______ and why?
- If I could name a turning point in my life for my relationship with God it would be ________ and why?
- If I had to tell someone why I am a Christian I would have to say
Download a free copy of this as a PDF to distribute:
You are free to download and distribute this as long as you leave the credit to www.EvangelismCoach.org in Place.
Bloggers: You can reshare this, as long as you link direct to this post. Thanks!