Chris wants to help you increase the number of conversations that lead people towards Christ.
We come along side churches, mission organizations, and individuals to provide specialized evangelism training, mentoring, and coaching in effective evangelism and church growth.
What is EvangelismCoach.org?
It is our desire to see the Church ignited in the power of the Holy Spirit to passionately fulfill God’s call to reach the nations.
By providing articles on the website, teleseminars and webinars, ongoing coaching, and live seminars we seek to help you increase the number of conversations that lead people towards Christ.
- a website for practical evangelism training
- a Christian Coach to mentor and spur growth in personal evangelism
- provider of evangelism seminars and workshops, church consulting, and keynote addresses
- Online evangelism training webinars for continued personal growth
- Author of How To Welcome Church Visitors
- Author of Church Greeters 101
About Chris Walker
Chris Walker is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian Church (USA) and is the principal writer for Evangelism Coach.
He has studied evangelism and church growth ever since answering telephones for a Billy Graham crusade over 20 years ago, and has led countless training seminars throughout North and South America in many different denominations.
Chris was involved in youth ministry for 15 years, was associate pastor at Christ Presbyterian in Richmond VA, and in 2001 helped to launch Eternity Church, an international church focused on gathering the nations to worship Christ.
He earned a Master of Divinity from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield IL, and a Master of Theology from Union Theological Seminary, Richmond VA.
In 2004, he was Millard Scholar of Evangelism at Union PSCE in Richmond.
Currently he serves as Pioneer Faculty for Missions and Evangelism in the Americas with Dunamis Fellowship International, a ministry of Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International and is involved in a new church plant in the city where he lives.
Chris has taught evangelism for local mission bases of Operation Mobilization, Youth with a Mission, and HIMF (based in Costa Rica).
Chris has taught evangelism and church renewal in 8 different countries: United States, Austria, Panamá, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Nicaragua.
Chris and his wife Brenda have two children, Brandon and Anakarina. As a family, they enjoy vacations in Latin America and have visited places like the Galapagos Islands of Ecuador, and Macchu Pichu in the Andean mountains of Peru.
Chris also serves as the evangelism specialist for the Celtic Hound Network (CHN), developed to specialize in spiritual life coaching and organizational development resourcing for church leaders.
Chris is a member of the Internet Evangelism Day speakers bureau.
What has Chris done and why should you consider him?
If you are wondering why you should bother with Chris and if he has any skill, consider some of what Chris as done in the past that might be relevant:
- Studied Evangelism since 1988
- Moderated Presbytery’s Evangelism Committee
- Conducted Multiple workshops at Presbytery events
- Published in Net Results Magazine
- Launched 4 other businesses
- Consulted on the development of new evangelism curriculum
- Taught evangelism and mission conferences in 8 countries
- Taught on expository preaching in 2 countries
- Taught on the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit in 4 countries.
Check our Forms of Evangelism Training
- Free Evangelism Training
- Travel-Free Evangelism Training by Teleconference ($)
- Live Event Evangelism Training at your church or governing body ($$)
To contact us, visit our contact us page or simply call us at 804-335-1445.
Donate or Give to Support the Work of Evangelism Coach:
Our work is living entirely by faith that God’s servants will provide for His work here through
- our speaking fees,
- product sales, and
- tax deductible free will offerings from individuals.
You can make
- US Tax deductible contributions to a 501(c)3 via PRMI
- Personal Gifts, non-tax deductible
Click to Read more about how to donate, give, or partner with us here: