Here is the dream
To ignite the church of the Americas in the power of the Holy Spirit to passionately fulfill God’s call to reach the nations.
In a nut shell, we’d like to help
- Churches make a lasting impact in their community.
- Pastors lead their congregations in personal evangelism.
- Individuals discover that evangelism can be as natural as breathing.
By common observation and several years of experience as a Presbyterian pastor:
- Many Christians do not know how to confidently share their faith.
- Many Churches are not growing by profession of faith.
- Marginalizes the relevance of the church
- Hinders people from hearing about the grace of God
- Hinders people from fulfilling their God given purposes.
We are called to train evangelists and help the church.
We want to see
- Evangelists who can share the gospel, empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Evangelists who work in partnership to help the church make disciples
- Evangelists who don’t leave new converts high and dry, but connect them to a local church
We have discerned that a great need for pastors in training in personal evangelism.
We want to see
- Pastors excited about evangelism and able to train their churches.
- Pastors trained in preaching and able to soundly study Scripture
- Pastors passionate about reaching their neighborhoods for Christ.
We are not called to be drive-by missionaries, but rather to work in partnership with the local church.
We want to see
- The local church passionate about reaching the lost.
- The local Church equipped to share it’s vital faith.
- The local Church thinking through its strategy to reach the area it’s planted.
Doing the work of Evangelism
Along the way, we have the privilege of actually doing the work of evangelism.
People have come to faith in our workshops as we share the gospel wherever we go.
Since Chris is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian church, he preaches at churches large and small, always giving an invitation to find faith in Christ. He also models evangelistic passion which he hopes the church will catch.
It is a privilege to serve Communion when the opportunity arises.
Accomplishing the Vision
We carry this out by working in partnership with individuals, churches, and denominations, throughout Central America, South America, and North America.
We are not lone-ranger missionaries. Rather we come along side the local church and assist them and serve their needs. Evangelism is not done apart from the work of the local church.
We provide individual mentoring and coaching, plus teaching workshops at various church and regional conferences as churches see fit.
Sometimes we are simply presenters at a conference, and at other times we are the organizer.
To accomplish this, we need your ongoing support.
The Role of PRMI
We have been sent out with the covering of the Dunamis Fellowship International, a ministry of Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International in Black Mountain NC.
PRMI has been a vital part of our life for over 10 years and part of the “ethos” of our ministry. We have been vital in reworking their evangelism material and freely use their content in our teaching ministry throughout Central and South America. The demand for this material in Spanish is great and we are privilege to pioneer it.
Donations to our work can be made through PRMI.