Brainstorming about evangelism ideas or strategies seems to have you stuck in a rut.
You need fresh answers and ideas, and you can’t wait for my travel schedule and your budget to match.
Sometimes you just want to talk to somebody who knows and can help.
Maybe you are outside of the area that I will travel to (I go from Alaska to Chile) but still want me to do training for your church.
Have an Evangelism Training for your group via Private Webinar
Here is how it works:
- You get a link to registration page that you forward.
- You promote it via email using some emails I give you.
- Your members sign up for the webinar.
- They can watch from the comfort of their home, or in a group setting, your choice.
- Users need a high speed internet connection to see the webinar.
- Audio is either by phone or streamed via speaker. Users can call in with questions.
What you get
- Four emails to help promote your webinar with related topics from my website.
- Done for you registration process with reminder emails.
- Related handouts via PDF format 1 hour before the webinar.
- MP3 audio when it’s over for your distribution.
- Related slides with permission to use them in your congregation.
- For extra fee, I’ll mail you the DVD of the webinar recording within 3 business days.
- Registrants will receive ongoing announcement about free training and conferences.
- 90 minute webinar.
Private webinars are planned for a two hour window. Expect content, plus Q&A.
On behalf of Bethel World Outreach and especially the Global Evangelism Ministry, I want to say thank you and God bless you. The program was inspiring, very rich and practical. Thank you so much for allowing God to move so powerfully through you. I know that change has come, and most members will rise up to evangelize and disciple souls for Kingdom growth and for God’s glory. – P. Noudem.
Examples of evangelism training your church might want:
How to do a Friends and Family Day. – How does this work, how do you organize it, and how do you prepare for it. We’ll review your strategy for the event and discuss ways to increase its impact. Also known as invite a friend day
Visitor Follow-up Review — Discuss your plans for first time visitor follow-up and suggest ways to improve your hospitality from where your church currently is.
How to prepare your hospitality ministry for a new season.
How to develop your personal testimony.
How to grow your evangelistic passion
How to get God’s heart for your community.
??? – Whatever you need, ask your burning questions in an informal, friendly chat – you are in the driving seat!
See our custom evangelism seminar topics for ideas.
“Chris knows this stuff inside out,
and yet is very personable.
He’s passionate about
helping you share your faith. ”
— Joe Schlosser, Excellence Coaching Group
“You had excellent ideas
I’m really jazzed about what you shared.
I feel re-energized with new ideas”
T. Watson, Small Church Pastor
Through end of December 2013, the fee is $97.
Price includes as many people as you can get to attend the webinar, up to 1000 people and all the related handouts.
DVD of the webinar recording can be available for an additional $15.00 (plus $12 for international shipping if outside US). I’ll make this available only if the recording is of good quality.
Events are to be pre-paid before setting up a registration process.
Your Next steps:
Contact me to discuss a topic and schedule.
- by phone (804-335-1445)
- Skype: WalkmanPTY (international users, I use eastern time US zone).
- or email.
Ready to Buy?
If you’d rather pay before we talk to secure a spot, go right ahead to chose your payment processor and make a payment.
- Payments via credit and debit cards are made through Paypal.
- No paypal account needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who determines the topic?
As the event organizer, you and I will work together to shape the general outline of the event.
While I do have some preset presentations, I want to customize the material to suit your needs.
Q. Can I gather our people in one place, or do they have to do this from their own computers?
It can be done either way.
I have found that the best setup in this context is for you to gather your group in one central location and then you can supplement this private webinar with some fellowship time, and any further training you’d like to accomplish while your team is gathered.
I can provide access information to those who wish to access this online.
Q. If I gather people for a webinar, how do I setup the display and sound on my end?
You will need:
- a high speed internet connection,
- a computer hookup to the internet, and
- the ability to broadcast sound and video imagery.
The following are also helpful
- For a Q&A session, you will need to have a microphone setup so that I can hear the question.
- Some churches have figured out how to rig up a video camera to their computer so that I can see you too.
The actual mechanics of that are your responsibility.
I have worked with a church’s sound/video person to do some test runs of the sound a day or two before.
Q. What is the “done for you” registrations?
If you want the persons in your group to register individually for the event, I can setup an online registration page to capture basic information:
Automated reminders will go out the day before.
This information will allow me to email out followup material to people.
This page will be a hidden link on my website that can be accessed only via the link I include in the promotional emails or to you for distribution.
How I set this up will be determined by group setting vs individual settings.
Q. Do I pay before or after?
I ask for payment to be made before the registration process starts to confirm the date on my calendar.
Q. What happens if the event is cancelled or you can’t make it?
If the event is cancelled or some illness prevents me from participating, you’ll receive a full refund.
Q. How is the quality of the sound?
The quality of sound is dependent on several factors outside of my control.
Generally, sound is not an issue, but failures have occurred.
I work via phone with your technical person to get service restored, typically within a few minutes.
Q. What are some promotional ideas?
I can provide you with up to four emails to help promote your event.
I can also provide a registration page for individuals to register so you can make plans accordingly.
Q. Can I invite people from other churches?
This is your event. You can invite other people to attend your event. Simply send the promotional emails I provide, or whatever other promotional material you create and encourage them to register.