I’ve updated the free church greeter training videos for 2014.
Some of the videos I first recorded in 2009 now look awful by today’s standards. Technology has improved.
I’ve added new ones as well.
By signing up specifically for this list, I’ll send you 10 videos for training church greeters. They are free and will come to you by email every 3 days for the next 30 days.
You may have seen some church greeter videos on this site, but I’ve added a few that are found only in this sequence and no where else.
Watch This Video To Find Out How to Get Video Training for Church Greeters
Church Greeter Training Tips for Free
Yes, you can HAVE access all these church greeter training videos for free as they are rolled out.
I’ve been studying and writing about church greeter training during the past 20 years and want to share this information with you, and I’m giving it all away for free.
I want to help you church greeter ministry get launched, get organized and get started. . . .
I ask you to sign up for them by email so that you will not be overwhelmed by all 10 at one time.
I assure you I do not rent, sell, or share this email list with no-one.
Sample Church Greeter Tips
- What six words do you not want a church greeter to say to a first time church visitor?
- How do you fix the three most common complaints about church greeter ministry?
- What are some suggested guidelines for church greeters?
- What is a church greeter and what do church greeters do?
- What are the duties of a church greeter? What needs to go into a church greeter training meeting?
Training for Church Greeters
How do you develop and train a team of greeters at church?
Do you have greeters in the church who don’t really know what to do?
Were they a warm recruit to fill a spot?
Or someone with the gifts to step in and do the job?
What do you use for church greeter training?
What Church Greeter tips can you share with your new recruits?
All of these questions will be addressed on the inside, as you contribute your thoughts and hear these church greeter training videos.
Most of these church greeter training videos are under 5 minutes each. Get in soon!
Here are some of the top articles on church greeters at this website. Please share, tweet, post, and use this in your church greeter ministry.
- 3 Barriers to Recruiting Church Greeters
- Are church greeters an appropriate ministry for the church?
- Church Greeters can offer to pray with your guests
- Church Greeters have more impact than they think
- 20 Crazy Church Greeter Comments
- 6 Goals of a Church Greeter
Church Greeter Small Talk Helps
- For Greeters: What to say to A Church Visitor
- Conversational Questions for Church Greeters
- Different Greetings to Welcome Church Visitors
Church Greeter Training Helps
- When Church Greeters Object: I don’t know who the visitors are
- Video: What does a church greeter do?
- Video Discussion Starter for Church Greeters
- Video: Church Greeter Training Discussion Starter
- 10 Things Every First Time Church Greeter Should Know
Prayers for Church Greeters
- Church Greeter Prayer for Positive Attitude
- A Church Greeter Prayer for Holiness
- A Prayer for Church Greeters #1
Add Your Comments to these to help other Greeters
- Your Turn: Help a Shy Church Greeter
- Your Turn: What to say to returning church members
- Your Turn: What to say to latecomers to church
- Your Turn: How to Identify Church Visitors in a Large Church
Church Greeter Resources
Book: Church Greeters 101 Book. If you purchase the Church Greeters 101 and email me a receipt, I’ll give you a free hour long consultation for your greeter ministry. That’s a $97 value as a free bonus.
How can you prepare your church greeters for an unexpected visitor with a therapeautic dog?
Rev. Susan and I talk about an experience of the unexpected that occurred during a church visit.
She took a therapeutic dog to church and experienced different kinds of reactions to the presence of a dog.
- From the pastor
- From a church elder
- From members of the church.
Watch this church greeter video case study and then add your comments to the field below.
Listen particularly to Susan’s point around the 4 minute mark about small talk for Church Greeters
How can you prepare your church greeters for a situation like this?
In the comments below, how can you prepare your church greeters for surprise situations?
Share with us your thoughts.