Of the various different evangelism styles, I tend to lean towards a conversational style that can be effective in both contact evangelism as well as incarnational evangelism.
If you want to read some books that focus on relational evangelism, here my favorite list of 10 books on Relational Evangelism.
- Life-Style Evangelism: Crossing Traditional Boundaries to Reach the Unbelieving World, Aldrich, Joseph C.
- Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey, Rick Richardson
- Spiritual Conversations, Gary Rohrmayer
- Organic Outreach for Ordinary People: Sharing Good News Naturally, Kevin Harney
- Eats with Sinners: Reaching Hungry People Like Jesus Did
- The Unexpected Adventure: Taking Everyday Risks to Talk with People about Jesus
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To Evangelism: Bill William Tenny-Brittian.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- I Once Was Lost: What Postmodern Skeptics Taught Us About Their Path to Jesus
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.