Do you want to see friends and family come to know Christ as Savior?
Do you want to prepare your heart for personal evangelism?
Do you want prayer points for winning souls?
Or Prayer points for lost souls?
Then review these 10 prayer points for evangelism taken from “Praying Your Friends to Christ.”
- Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
- Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt. 13:15),
- Ask God to give them faith to believe (Acts 20:21).
- Ask God to give them the will to respond (Rom. 10:9).
- Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt. 9:38).
- Ask God for ways to build caring relationships ((I Cor. 9:22).
- Ask God for opportunities to witness (Col. 4:3).
- Ask God for boldness to witness (Acts 4:29).
- Ask God for an opportunity to invite them (Luke 14:23).
- Ask God to set them free from spiritual captivity (2 Tim. 2:25-26).
NAMB # 1-866-407-6262
Check out more
See our other entries on prayer
- Make a prayer list of friends.
- 3 Avenues or Directions for Praying Evangelistically
- Develop an intercessors burden for lost souls