Do you want to see friends and family come to know Christ as Savior?
Do you want to prepare your heart for personal evangelism?
Do you want prayer points for winning souls?
Or Prayer points for lost souls?
Then review these 10 prayer points for evangelism taken from “Praying Your Friends to Christ.”
- Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
- Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt. 13:15),
- Ask God to give them faith to believe (Acts 20:21).
- Ask God to give them the will to respond (Rom. 10:9).
- Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt. 9:38).
- Ask God for ways to build caring relationships (1 Cor. 9:22).
- Ask God for opportunities to witness (Col. 4:3).
- Ask God for boldness to witness (Acts 4:29).
- Ask God for an opportunity to invite them (Luke 14:23).
- Ask God to set them free from spiritual captivity (2 Tim. 2:25-26).
NAMB # 1-866-407-6262
More on Praying for Friends
- How to make a prayer list of friends.
- 7 Ways to Pray for Your Lost Friends (Plus 17 more)
- 3 Avenues or Directions for Praying Evangelistically
- Develop an intercessors burden for lost souls
Conquer the Evangelism Fear through Prayer
One key to breaking through that evangelism fear is prayer.
When we pray, we seem to notice
- more divine appointments or opportunities to share our faith,
- the people around us, and
- witnessing opportunities that fall right into our lap.
Prayer softens us, and prepares us to see God’s activity.
Phillip and the Ethiopian Eunuch gives us a model of noticing who God is underlining for us.
The Spirit told Phillip: “Go, stand next to that chariot.” Praying prepares us to notice who God brings in our path.