Do you want to see friends and family come to know Christ as Savior?
Do you want to prepare your heart for personal evangelism?
Do you want prayer points for winning souls?
Or Prayer points for lost souls?
Then review these 10 prayer points for evangelism taken from “Praying Your Friends to Christ.”
- Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
- Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt. 13:15),
- Ask God to give them faith to believe (Acts 20:21).
- Ask God to give them the will to respond (Rom. 10:9).
- Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt. 9:38).
- Ask God for ways to build caring relationships (1 Cor. 9:22).
- Ask God for opportunities to witness (Col. 4:3).
- Ask God for boldness to witness (Acts 4:29).
- Ask God for an opportunity to invite them (Luke 14:23).
- Ask God to set them free from spiritual captivity (2 Tim. 2:25-26).
NAMB # 1-866-407-6262
More on Praying for Friends
- How to make a prayer list of friends.
- 7 Ways to Pray for Your Lost Friends (Plus 17 more)
- 3 Avenues or Directions for Praying Evangelistically
- Develop an intercessors burden for lost souls
Conquer the Evangelism Fear through Prayer
One key to breaking through that evangelism fear is prayer.
When we pray, we seem to notice
- more divine appointments or opportunities to share our faith,
- the people around us, and
- witnessing opportunities that fall right into our lap.
Prayer softens us, and prepares us to see God’s activity.
Phillip and the Ethiopian Eunuch gives us a model of noticing who God is underlining for us.
The Spirit told Phillip: “Go, stand next to that chariot.” Praying prepares us to notice who God brings in our path.
I am blessed by the tips and the knowledge shared on winning souls for Christ through evangelism. The one on one witness tips are wonderful and will enhance my effort toward winning more souls. May the good Lord who has given you this wisdom and knowledge continue to strengthen you and empower you spiritually in Jesus Christ Name.
BESSAWA EUGENE RICHARD
I am Evangelist Bessawa Eugene, i woul like to hear more about you in order to be effective in my call and in my local church
l want to learn how to win soul and lead them to christ.l want to learn how to lead prayer and list some prayer points
Thanks for dropping by. Prayer is a good place to start when it comes to sharing our faith. These prayer points here give some possible direction that you might like to consider.
i want to learn more how to lead prayer and win soul but i am an evangelist still have little fear
teach me how to pray effectively
Hello, my name is Florence. l am an evangelist but i need more courage to win souls for Jesus Christ/
Florence, thanks for stopping by. Courage comes through trusting the Holy Spirit to open the doors to conversations, as well as wisdom gained through personal experience. Keep praying and look for spiritual thirst.
I’m Maxwell, I strongly believe in my spirit that I have an Evangelical calling but am into something that won’t guarantee my freedom for the next four to five years.
Now every moment I feel guilty that I am irrelevant to heaven. Please I need an advise how to manage my time and ministry. Thanks!
Am Chi. Pls teach me on how to go out and win soul
Chi, there are lots of articles on personal evangelism on this site. Keep digging and reading and learning.
Please pray that God will provide us with all the resources required to build our planned international christian school(Camp David Green Academy) in Kenya.
Waiting upon the Lord.
In His service,
Amb Emmanuel Royals
Thank you so much, I’m blessed by this write up.
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that You circumcize the heart of all the unsaved souls on the harvest field, cause their heart to be fully submissive to the Word of God, and do all they’re instructed to do.
This is helpful
Glad you have found it helpful….