We had a great webinar this afternoon.
Registrations from 10 different countries, covering 31 different states and churches from a wide variety of denominations and traditions.
Perhaps you’re wondering
- How to improve your first impressions ministry for first time church visitors
- What to say to a first time visitor.
- How to train church greeters.
Do you want to retain more of your church visitors?
That process starts with a great first impression.
A first impression leads to a second visit.
A second visit leads to a third.
Additional visits help assimilate your visitor.
It all starts with great first impressions.
Church Hospitality Book Recommendations
How to Welcome Church Visitors, Chris Walker
A practical how to manual on first impressions with study questions.
A book focused the mechanics of an effective assimilation process for his church.
Strategy of sermon-based small groups to retain new people coming to your church.
A book focused on training welcoming teams in large campus churches.
Related Links on EvangelismCoach.org
- 15 Strategies to Increase Number of First Time Visitors
- What to say to A Church Visitor
- 10 Church Visitor Gift Ideas
- How to Make Church Visitor Welcome Packets
- 10 Tips for Church Greeters
- Church Hospitality Resource Links
Evangelism Hospitality Products (as of 2012)
- How to Welcome Church Visitors (ebook)
- Church Greeter Training Ebook
- Church Greeter Webinar on DVD
- Break the Barriers Hospitality DVD Set
- Audio Download: Cast a Vision for Hospitality
- Audio Download: Evaluate your Hospitality System
The Actual Presentation
This webinar was not recorded in video or audio.Related posts: