This is what I hear from pastors about their personal evangelism
- “I don’t have time for personal evangelism.”
- “I’m not good at doing this evangelism thing.”
- “I wish I could get out of the office and actually talk with people.”
- “I wish I had learned this in seminary.”
- “I have no experience in personal evangelism, so how am I supposed to lead it in my church”
There can be a variety of reasons why pastors have a hard time with evangelism.
In this video, I interview pastor Richard White, a man that I highly respect.
He is a busy pastor.
In this video, he’s grumbling to God about not having enough time to model personal evangelism, when something happens.
Watch this video to find out what happened next.
(Note: if you read by RSS Feed, you may need to click through to see)
Evangelism for Busy Pastors
- “Do I know any Non-Christians?” – Not doing what he’s telling people to do.
- Driven to prayer
- How he noticed God’s voice speaking to him.
- Obeying the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
- Watch for the moments that God gives you.
- Being patient to wait for God’s timing to bring salvation.
- Trust in the sovereignty of God to fulfill in the future what work still needs to be done.