But one thing I encounter frequently from my readers is:
Is there a Greeter Training DVD I can show?
A Church Greeter Training DVD is now available
Yes. Purchase this set of DVDs.
Use them for greeter training.
Or if you are the leader of your church greeter ministry, watch them and find inspiration for your own training .
They are now available in a single boxed set or digital download (details below).
DVD #1 helps church greeters:
- The vision of Greeting Ministry
- 5 Verbs Every Greeter Must Know
- Conversational Small Talk for Nervous Greeters
- Saying Goodbye with Style
- 2 keys to an effective welcome
- 2 Recruiting Tips
- Q&A on post service receptions, new Christians, and more.
- How not to appear on a list of crazy things greeters do to embarrass visitors.
- More conversational small talk for nervous greeters
- Ways to recognize visitors in a large or small church <—biggest question
- How to be a good church greeter
- The role of greeter in the church welcome
- 5 Ways to Grow as a Greeter
Several people have found these Greeter Training DVDs very helpful:
- Show as part of your own training meeting
- Inspire additional creativity in your personal preparation for a training.
- One user took the 5 Verbs from the DVD #1 and made a bookmark.
These are recorded webinars from online classes that I have given.
They are narrated powerpoint presentations.
There is a handout that accompanies each webinar and you will receive the link to download those handouts.
We have a no questions asked refund policy.
If you are not happy with the product, we’ll refund your entire purchase, including shipping.
How to acquire the Greeter Collection DVD Set:
Click the big blue order now button.
- The DVDs are available with free shipping to a USA Address.
- Digital Download only available for playback on devices.
- Credit cards accepted in our on-line store.
- Your Greeter Training DVD collection will be shipped within 24 business hours, usually.
- A tracking number will be provided by email.
- Free Shipping is available to the USA only.
These are webinar recordings from live online presentations in a virtual classroom.
They are powerpoint slides with me narrating and talking.Related posts: