I’m creating a short series of video clips, about 5 minutes each on personal evangelism tips.
They will appear every now and then during the course of the year. To see them all, simply click on the series table of contents.
If you’ve got a question about personal evangelism, send it to me via Ask EvangelismCoach.
Feed readers may need to click through to see video.
Today’s tip is focused on one type of personal testimony story to tell:
Bible verses mentioned:
- Psalm 73:28: But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.
- Isaiah 63:7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.
You could tell stories of God’s work in the Old Testament
- How God delivered the people of Israel
- How God worked in the lives of individuals
- Pslams are full of stories of deliverance, blessing, testimonies.
You could tell stories of God’s work in the New Testament
- What Jesus did for us on the cross
- How the Spirit of God grew the church.
- How Paul experienced guidance from God in church planting.
But here is the question for us:
Can we talk about current experiences of God’s work in our life?
We find these stories as we spend time nurturing our devotional life. That could be through reading the Word, listening prayer as God God speaks to you and gives you guidance, the steps of obedience you take, and even reflection on the outcome of that obedience.
Three Specifics about telling current stories of God’s work
- Be clear
- Tell details that are appropriate.
- Avoid Generalizations
Where can you start in your growth in personal evangelism?
In this 60 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
Each of these four sections will be developed, with suggested take away growth step:
“What can I do in the next 90 days to move to the next stage.”
Now in the store as a digital download
You will need some kind of MP3 player on your computer to listen to this file.
Availability: Instantly after purchase.
Price: $10.00 USD for instant download.
You will have a 5 day window to download this recording in case you are unable to do so right away.
If you have any problems, I’m the only one in customer service and will address your questions promptly when I’m on-line.Related posts: