Try this schedule of daily steps to increase your personal evangelism in your life.
Ways to use this list:
- Share it to your networks via Google, Twitter, Facebook, everywhere.
- Print it out and use it in your small group for accountability.
- Save it and post each one as a Twitter tip (they all fit)
- Incorporate these into your in a church newsletter as a quick tips column?
- Post it to your church website, church Facebook page, or include it in your app.
What are some other ways you can use this list?
39 Days of Personal Evangelism
- Evangelism Tip 1: Share a gospel story with your own children or grandkids. http://bit.ly/1gRnKP2
- Evangelism Tip 2: Give appropriate tracts to friends, family members, and co-workers.
- Evangelism Tip 3: Make a prayer list of friends who don’t know Christ. http://bit.ly/1gRnMq6
- Evangelism Tip 4: Be a good example before others, which might cause them to have an interest in the gospel (Matt 5:16)
- Evangelism Tip 5: Pray that God would give you conversational open doors today and watch for them.http://bit.ly/2ivIVNR
- Evangelism Tip 6: Pray that God would give you the opportunity to invite someone to church this coming weekend. http://bit.ly/13MZYf8
- Evangelism Tip 7: Schedule a Matthew party in the next 30 days and pray for conversations.
- Evangelism Tip 8: Review your personal testimony about how you came to Christ. http://bit.ly/MvWR8F
- Evangelism Tip 9: Commit to mastering a gospel presentation by the end of this week. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOC
- Evangelism Tip 10: Invite a friend to church. http://bit.ly/MvWP0s
- Evangelism Tip 11: Schedule a 1-1 conversation time with a friend you are praying for. Ask God to take the conversation deep.
- Evangelism Tip 12: Review recent sermon audios and ask God to guide you what sermon to recommend to whom.
- Evangelism Tip 13: Say hello to a church visitor this weekend and listen for a prayer need. Then pray with them. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOA
- Evangelism Tip 14: Volunteer to hand write “Thanks for visiting” notes to your first time visitors this week. Pray for them.
- Evangelism Tip 15: Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field? (Matthew 9:38) http://bit.ly/MvWOKf
- Evangelism Tip 16: Find a appropriate way today to let someone know you are a Christian (Luke 12:8).
- Evangelism Tip 17: Write down how you came to know Jesus personally. Free download http://bit.ly/MvWR8G
- Evangelism Tip 18: Offer to pray with someone who express a deep personal concern with you today. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOB
- Evangelism Tip 19: When was the last time you visited your neighbor? Make it a point to do so again soon.
- Evangelism Tip 20: Talk about Christian ideas in a book, movie, or music, or even in daily situations.
- Evangelism Tip 21: Pray for your church’s evangelistic work and outreach today. http://bit.ly/MvWOKf
- Evangelism Tip 22: Be proud of your church and invite someone today. http://bit.ly/MvWP0s
- Evangelism Tip 23: Share the audio archive of your church’s sermon to your facebook or twitter feed.
- Evangelism Tip 24: Ask the Lord to give you His heart of compassion for those who don’t know Him.
- Evangelism Tip 25: Notice the 1st time visitor in your church this week. Say hello. Make a step to get to know them http://bit.ly/1gRnNKu
- Evangelism Tip 26: Practice sharing a simple gospel script w/ a friend. Learn how 2b comfortable with a basic script. http://bit.ly/MvWR8D
- Evangelism Tip 27: Write down how following Jesus has changed your life. http://bit.ly/MvWR8B
- Evangelism Tip 28: Share your testimony with your Sunday school class or small group. Ask for an honest review. http://bit.ly/MvWR8H
- Evangelism Tip 29: Find a place to serve in a ministry that serves the community so that you are in regular contact with unchurched people.
- Evangelism Tip 30: Deliberately pray through each phrase of Colossians 4:3-6. http://bit.ly/MvWR8C
- Evangelism Tip 31: Ask the Lord to help you see spiritual thirst in your conversations today http://bit.ly/MvWP0t
- Evangelism Tip 32: Ask the Lord for a divine appointment today http://bit.ly/MvWR8I
- Evangelism Tip 33: Review some of these conversational starters and ask God to give you a open door to use one today http://bit.ly/MvWOKc
- Evangelism Tip 34: If someone tells you they are having a rough day/time, ask them if you can pray for them now. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOB
- Evangelism Tip 35: Send a note of encouragement to a single mom today and remind her of God’s love and provision.
- Evangelism Tip 36: Pray with your spouse and/or children unexpectedly today.
- Evangelism Tip 37: Spend time doing a Prayer-walk. Pray for those who do not know Christ. http://bit.ly/1gRnNuf
- Evangelism Tip 38: Take your neighbor a treat and invite them to church
- Evangelism Tip 39: Pray for all the people on your street to know Jesus Christ as their Savior. http://bit.ly/MvWQSi
Please share this list via the Google +1, Tweet, or other means.
Permission granted to download this list and put it in your twitter feed. Each one fits.