Try this schedule of daily steps to increase your personal evangelism in your life.
Ways to use this list:
- Share it to your networks via Google, Twitter, Facebook, everywhere.
- Print it out and use it in your small group for accountability.
- Save it and post each one as a Twitter tip (they all fit)
- Incorporate these into your in a church newsletter as a quick tips column?
- Post it to your church website, church Facebook page, or include it in your app.
What are some other ways you can use this list?
39 Days of Personal Evangelism - Tweetable List.
39 Days of Personal Evangelism
- Evangelism Tip 1: Share a gospel story with your own children or grandkids. http://bit.ly/1gRnKP2
- Evangelism Tip 2: Give appropriate tracts to friends, family members, and co-workers.
- Evangelism Tip 3: Make a prayer list of friends who don’t know Christ. http://bit.ly/1gRnMq6
- Evangelism Tip 4: Be a good example before others, which might cause them to have an interest in the gospel (Matt 5:16)
- Evangelism Tip 5: Pray that God would give you conversational open doors today and watch for them.http://bit.ly/2ivIVNR
- Evangelism Tip 6: Pray that God would give you the opportunity to invite someone to church this coming weekend. http://bit.ly/13MZYf8
- Evangelism Tip 7: Schedule a Matthew party in the next 30 days and pray for conversations.
- Evangelism Tip 8: Review your personal testimony about how you came to Christ. http://bit.ly/MvWR8F
- Evangelism Tip 9: Commit to mastering a gospel presentation by the end of this week. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOC
- Evangelism Tip 10: Invite a friend to church. http://bit.ly/MvWP0s
- Evangelism Tip 11: Schedule a 1-1 conversation time with a friend you are praying for. Ask God to take the conversation deep.
- Evangelism Tip 12: Review recent sermon audios and ask God to guide you what sermon to recommend to whom.
- Evangelism Tip 13: Say hello to a church visitor this weekend and listen for a prayer need. Then pray with them. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOA
- Evangelism Tip 14: Volunteer to hand write “Thanks for visiting” notes to your first time visitors this week. Pray for them.
- Evangelism Tip 15: Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field? (Matthew 9:38) http://bit.ly/MvWOKf
- Evangelism Tip 16: Find a appropriate way today to let someone know you are a Christian (Luke 12:8).
- Evangelism Tip 17: Write down how you came to know Jesus personally. Free download http://bit.ly/MvWR8G
- Evangelism Tip 18: Offer to pray with someone who express a deep personal concern with you today. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOB
- Evangelism Tip 19: When was the last time you visited your neighbor? Make it a point to do so again soon.
- Evangelism Tip 20: Talk about Christian ideas in a book, movie, or music, or even in daily situations.
- Evangelism Tip 21: Pray for your church’s evangelistic work and outreach today. http://bit.ly/MvWOKf
- Evangelism Tip 22: Be proud of your church and invite someone today. http://bit.ly/MvWP0s
- Evangelism Tip 23: Share the audio archive of your church’s sermon to your facebook or twitter feed.
- Evangelism Tip 24: Ask the Lord to give you His heart of compassion for those who don’t know Him.
- Evangelism Tip 25: Notice the 1st time visitor in your church this week. Say hello. Make a step to get to know them http://bit.ly/1gRnNKu
- Evangelism Tip 26: Practice sharing a simple gospel script w/ a friend. Learn how 2b comfortable with a basic script. http://bit.ly/MvWR8D
- Evangelism Tip 27: Write down how following Jesus has changed your life. http://bit.ly/MvWR8B
- Evangelism Tip 28: Share your testimony with your Sunday school class or small group. Ask for an honest review. http://bit.ly/MvWR8H
- Evangelism Tip 29: Find a place to serve in a ministry that serves the community so that you are in regular contact with unchurched people.
- Evangelism Tip 30: Deliberately pray through each phrase of Colossians 4:3-6. http://bit.ly/MvWR8C
- Evangelism Tip 31: Ask the Lord to help you see spiritual thirst in your conversations today http://bit.ly/MvWP0t
- Evangelism Tip 32: Ask the Lord for a divine appointment today http://bit.ly/MvWR8I
- Evangelism Tip 33: Review some of these conversational starters and ask God to give you a open door to use one today http://bit.ly/MvWOKc
- Evangelism Tip 34: If someone tells you they are having a rough day/time, ask them if you can pray for them now. http://bit.ly/1gRnOOB
- Evangelism Tip 35: Send a note of encouragement to a single mom today and remind her of God’s love and provision.
- Evangelism Tip 36: Pray with your spouse and/or children unexpectedly today.
- Evangelism Tip 37: Spend time doing a Prayer-walk. Pray for those who do not know Christ. http://bit.ly/1gRnNuf
- Evangelism Tip 38: Take your neighbor a treat and invite them to church
- Evangelism Tip 39: Pray for all the people on your street to know Jesus Christ as their Savior. http://bit.ly/MvWQSi
Please share this list via the Google +1, Tweet, or other means.
Permission granted to download this list and put it in your twitter feed. Each one fits.
Try this schedule of daily steps to increase your personal #evangelism in your life.
Thanks for these excellent guides. As much as many of us know and do some of these, they’re helpful to have “in our face.” Our Bd of Evangelism is trying to bring more life into personal evangelism. I was looking for suggestions/tips to put in our church bulletin/newsletter. These are perfect. I look forward to continued emails reflecting growth in evangelizing.
Your welcome. I shared this list to some Christian Linked in Groups and it got marked as spam. . That baffles me.
I’ve also been seeing various people share these on twitter in to their own feeds. That’s a big blessing to know that this list of personal evangelism tips is being used.
Gabriel Otwane Isiya
Am exited to hear you have been teaching and doing the work of evangelism for decades of years. I would like to connect you with your team to extend what the Lord has put into your heart to Kenya.
Bishop Gabriel Isiya
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you that you find this list helpful and I would encourage help in sharing it.
I don’t have any plans to visit Kenya. It is outside of the area that I focus on for our mission, which is Latin/South America. . .