Thank you for confirming your subscription to our new list.
Click on the above button.
You might want to Right Click and Save as to make sure you save it to your local file.
It is in a PDF format, so you will need the latest Adobe Reader.
You can be assured that I will not sell or rent your email address to anyone and that you’ll get only announcement and regular tips on hospitality and evangelism.
I must start by saying a big thank you for sharing these wonderful tips on Church hospitality. I thank God for His grace and His calling upon your life and ministry.I gleaned quite a lot from it. As I was reading through it, was beginning to review our hospitality system in church which I happen to be in charge of. I will sure be sharing all the tips I learnt with my team and by God’s grace, use these to serve our congregation better. Thank you, am very grateful.Chinelo
After you read this report:
You’ll receive an email shortly with the link to this report in case something prevents you from saving it now.
You’ll also receive a short series of emails over the next two weeks inviting you to read further articles on my website.
I’m always available for questions via email.
My e-book to Improve Your Hospitality
I’ve expanded much of the content here and added further development of your hospitality system, and turned it into a downloadable ebook. It takes nearly 50 articles from EvangelismCoach.org and compiles them into one download ebook.
The details are here, or click this banner to read more about this resource.
With this instantly downloadable 83 page electronic Ebook (no hard copy available), you will find ideas like:
- Six words you never want to say to a first time church visitor. (Save yourself from potential embarrassment!)
- What 9 out of 10 church visitors think is important when visiting your church
- How to organize a team of church greeters.
- Four variables that influence getting church visitors to come back.
- Five barriers to effective welcome of church variables.
- Train a team of church greeters.
- Why church hospitality is not evangelism.
- Why “Hospitality Evangelism” is not evangelism.
- List of over 20 bible verses about hospitality.
- 9 ideas for church visitor thank you gifts
- How to assemble a church visitors packet.
- 1 gift never to give a church visitor.
- 16 Study questions for group discussion.
- What never to install in a church bathroom!
- What common greeting used to be frowned upon in the 1920s.
- The 10 most important minutes to gauge the friendliness of your congregation.
- And lots more!