In the course of my consulting and speaking at evangelism training workshops, I’ve encountered many churches that have very active outreach and community service programs:
- After school tutoring
- Shut in or Prisoner Visitation
- Habitat for Humanity work projects
- Medical outreaches for the community
- Participating in Crop Walks for Hunger Relief
- Food pantries, clinics, shelters for the homeless
These are just examples, and I am sure you can add hundreds more from your local community.[Read more…] about Is Neighborhood Outreach Evangelism?