EvangelismCoach.org announces the release of Church Greeters 101 in both paperback and kindle formats.
Author Chris Walker has wanted to help churches:
- improve their hospitality ministries
- improve their welcome of guests and members
- make sure their hospitality ministry is NOT the reason visitors come back
- see growth because their awesome welcome ministries help visitors decide to return.
Church Greeters 101 targets the specific ministry of church greeters.
“Over the years, I’ve seen a lack of current and practical material for the recruiting and training of greeters for this vital hospitality ministry,” says Chris.
“People search for my website every day looking for information on how to identify new greeters, as well as provide some practical training for volunteers who might be a little nervous.”
Why another book on Church Greeters?
Church greeter ministry is a vital part of welcoming visitors to your church.
They help shape that first impression which in turn, may very well shape a visitor’s journey to Christ.
Greeters can make a great impression or a not so good one.
Sadly, greeting ministry gets neglected, overlooked, or relegated to auto-pilot. Church leaders end up begging for unmotivated volunteers who fill a space.
Church Greeters 101 leads you forward in starting or relaunching the greeter ministry of your church, covering such topics as:
- how to recruit church greeters,
- ideas to train church greeters, and
- ways to cast the vision for ongoing hospitality ministry.
Kevin Cunningham, former Pastor of Welcome Ministries at a Baptist church in New Hampshire wrote (see customer review on Amazon):
I couldn’t possibly recommend a book or author more highly.
For the past 8 years, I’ve lead the Welcome Ministry Teams in my church. I’ve benefited from the author’s resources and training immensely. His work has always been top quality and very helpful to me and those the greeting teams I’ve lead.
Church Greeters 101 is very well written and is filled with practical help to recruit, train and lead the Greeting team(s) to effective and fulfilling service.
Even if you only implemented a couple of the suggestions in the book, it would be worth at least five times the price of the book!!!
Get a copy for yourself. Then send copies to the rest of your team.
Is Church Greeters 101 for you?
Church Greeters 101 is for you if:
- You’ve been asked to recruit greeters for your church greeting ministry.
- You’ve been asked to organize your church greeters, but aren’t quite sure where to start.
- You’ve been asked to train your current greeters but can’t find any adequate training material available.
If you have the responsibility to lead the your church’s greeter ministry, Church Greeters 101 can help you start organizing this ministry to
- improve your church’s welcome experience,
- identify and recruit new volunteers,
- cast a renewed vision for hospitality ministry, and
- take your welcome experience to new levels.
Your church can’t make an impact if your visitors don’t come back. Church Greeters 101 will help you make sure your greeters are NOT the reason visitors stay away from your church.
Where to get Church Greeters 101
Get your copy of Church Greeters 101 direct from Amazon: