Are you the new leader of your church hospitality committee and not sure how or where to start?
Did you inherit a stale welcome ministry and need to relaunch it?
Perhaps you’ve been appointed as the new director who overseas the hospitality ministry of your church.
I’ve talked with a few new leaders and a common question from them is:
What do I do now?
Let me help you get started.
I have a simple training package of six phone calls with you.
It’s called the “Get Started Coaching Program for Hospitality Leaders.”
- Were recently appointed as leader of your hospitality ministry
- Want to reorganize a stale welcome ministry
- Relaunch your hospitality ministry for the next season of growth.
then consider this coaching program.
The cost is an investment in retaining new families in your church membership.
If you are just getting started, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin.
It feels like staring into the fog. Let me help you get the fog out and help develop an action plan during the next six weeks that you can implement over the next 6 months.
You won’t be told what to do. Every church is different.
Instead, I’ll help you think through the issues related to your church.
- First Call – 7 steps to getting started with your committee
- Second Call – How to develop your greeter ministry
- Third Call – How to find the barriers in your hospitality that keeps visitors away
- Fourth Call – How to organize effective visitor followup.
- Fifth Call – How to increase the number of personal invitations your church members give.
- Sixth Call – How to motivate and train people in evangelism.
How it works
Each call will be accomplished weekly (over a 6 week period) by phone or video.
- Each call will last for 45-60 minutes.
- You’ll have an action plan after each call that you have developed.
- Price is always on the product information page
- 100% money back IF you are not fully satisfied with the conversations for any reason.
- You’ll receive 6 coaching calls with me over the next six weeks.
- You will have 6 months to complete the calls to allow room for schedule changes.
- If we can’t do a weekly call due to vacations or crisis of the moment, we can reschedule the call.
- We’ll set the schedule once payment is made.
- No checks or wire transfers.
- Calls can be held in English or Spanish. Se habla español.
- Calls outside of the United States will be done via Internet, or smart phone apps to avoid international calling charges.
I’m very confident that your church will see immediate results from this training package.
If you are a new leader of your church’s hospitality committee and need some help getting started, this will be a great investment.
You’ll more than recover the initial investment as you retain new families in your church.
I’m looking forward to working with you.
Ask your question in the comment form below. Your comment will be emailed to me and not publicly shared here.
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Church-Based – You learn right from home and apply each lesson immediately to your church.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good and making disciples.
How it works:
Time: 6 week process, one conference call each week, plus homework in between.
Homework: Between the sessions with me, your team will have some homework to do. I will work with the team leader 1-1 between meetings to help you keep your team on track with homework assignments. Each call will develop additional action steps for you to reflect or act on.