One question that comes up in my evangelism coaching practice and conferences is
How do I get better at personal evangelism?
This is usually fueled by
- “I don’t want to be the weirdo on the street corner”
- “I don’t want to ruin my friendship with people”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
In this 90 minute teleseminar hosted at Mt. Pisgah Presbyterian Church you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
Each of these four sections will be developed, with suggested take away growth step:
“What can I do in the next 90 days to move to the next stage”
February 2, 2012.
9am to Noon. Breakfast is served at 9am. Presentation will start at 10am.
Mt. Pisgah Presbyterian church
31 Warriors Road
Green Tree, PA 15205
Chris will present from a remote location.
People will gather at Mt. Pisgah for breakfast at 9am, and then gather in the sanctuary where Chris will be connected in via video.
A complimentary breakfast will be served at 9am by the team at Mt. Pisgah. Registration is helpful for planning.
To register for this event, either:
- Fill out the form here for your self or for each member of your group.
- Call the church office at 412-921-8444.
With your online registration, you’ll receive complimentary access to the Evangelismcoach updates and announcements about online classes and new articles. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Chris has given Evangelism Training seminars around the US and 9 Countries in Latin America.
He is fittingly known as the Evangelism Coach because of his extensive work with churches in the US and Latin America in the areas of evangelism and church growth. Chris is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian Church (USA). His website has over 800 articles on personal evangelism, congregational evangelism, and hospitality, as well as a podcast feed, all for free. He’s produced one audio cd set, and a 3 DVD set on personal Evangelism.