“You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
Thus shared a participant at a recent Listening Evangelism Dunamis.
Do you need to reignite your passion for evangelism and learn a simple and natural evangelism model?
“I learned that I could do this” . . . . Participant in Enfield CT.
Register for the Black Mountain, NC Listening Evangelism here.
Effective Evangelism Training
The Evangelism Dunamis in the Power of the Holy Spirit emphasizes
- learning God’s vision for evangelism, and
- developing a passion for personal evangelism.
This evangelism conference also seeks to help you with practical evangelism skills in cooperating with the Holy Spirit.
The course uses a lot of the principles we teach about cooperating with the Holy Spirit and conversational evangelism, based on Philip and Ethiopian Eunuch.
We cover topics like:
- Motivations for Evangelism
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Practical Evangelism Skills
- Spiritual Gifts in Evangelism.
(Feed readers may need to click thru to post to see the video)
Dates / Location for the Evangelism Dunamis conference
- April 22-26, 2015
- PRMI Community of the Cross
- 3227 N. Fork Left Fork Black Mountain, NC 28711
Cost: A Love Offering
The event at the Community of the Cross has no registration costs, but a love offering will be received during the event.
PRMI is a faith ministry that is supported solely by the gifts of supporters and participants in our programs.
Offerings will be received at the conference to cover meals, administrative costs, expenses for the leadership team, and to help extend the vision of the Dunamis Project to others.
Participants are responsible for their lodging arrangements.
Testimonies from the Evangelism Dunamis
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
- “The lessons built confidence in me as to how the Lord is leading me.”
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “There is a good balance between teaching and lab time.”
Register for the Black Mountain, NC Listening Evangelism here