You can now purchase a downloadable Ebook on How to Welcome Visitors that I have written.
In the last year, my readers have asked me for a book on greeting church visitors that is different from others on the market.
Some are focused on assimilation, some on stale church growth techniques from the 1980s.
This is different.
It’s focused only on the first time welcoming process from the Parking Lot to the Pew.
It’s got current research and ideas. Times change and techniques change.
I’ve written this to answer in one place lots of questions that you have asked me over the years.
There is now so much church hospitality information on this website that I’ve compiled it and packaged it for you in a downloadable ebook.
With this instantly downloadable 62 page e-book on church hospitality and welcoming first time church visitors, you will find resources like:
- Five words you never want to say to a first time church visitor. (Save yourself from potential embarrassment!)
- How to organize a team of church greeters
- Ways to train a team of church greeters.
- Why church hospitality is not evangelism.
- What 9 out of 10 church visitors think is important when visiting your church
- Over 20 verses to study on Hosptiality
- 3 other book recommendations
- 9 ideas for church visitor gifts
- 1 gift never to give a church visitor.
- 16 Study questions for group discussion.
- A church hospitality survey audit form that you can use.
- What never to install in a church bathroom!
- What common action used to be frowned upon in the 1920s.
This Ebook on greeting first time church visitors will not cover
- Church marketing — how to get first time visitors to your church
- First Time Church Visitor Follow-up — how to help them stick and stay with your church fellowship.
Visit www.welcomechurchvisitors.com to purchase and see the bonus offers.
Risk free, as I’ll refund your purchase if you don’t like it.