- How to improve your first impressions ministry for first time church visitors
- What to say to a first time visitor.
- How to train church greeters.
Do you want to retain more of your church visitors?
That process starts with a great first impression.
A first impression leads to a second visit.
A second visit leads to a third.
Additional visits help assimilate your visitor.
It all starts with great first impressions.
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Time: 3:00pm Eastern US Time
(Adjust for your time zone)
Register on line :
************REGISTRATION HAS PASSED *************************
In this FREE online webinar, evangelism trainer and church consultant Chris Walker will share practical steps to
* How to improve your greeting of first time visitors to your church
* How you can organize a church greeting team
* What you can say to church visitors
* Six words you never want to say to a first time church visitor.
* Why church hospitality is not evangelism.
Chris Walker, of www.Evangelismcoach.org will offer valuable insight into helping you improve your ministry of first impressions.
*** No product pitches or sales (with exception of book mentions), but donations towards the cost of the webinar can be made after the webinar. ****
After the event, a PDF handout will be made available to participants.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, signup for our Free Evangelism Newsletter.
You’re email will not be sold or shared. Ever.
No Spam either.