How do you create a vision for red carpet church hospitality that is beyond the pastor and church hospitality committee?
How can you develop a passion within the congregation for welcoming first time visitors?
Do you have all the right church hospitality systems but still feel like your volunteers are disorganized and lack the vision for your church’s hospitality?
I’ve put together a day long seminar to help your church improve its hospitality.
Four Modules, over 6 hours.
- What is hospitality
- What Church Visitors Want
- Casting a Vision for Hospitality
- Street to Pew Review
Comments from Participants
- It’s comprehensive, vital and helpful. Not a business model, but a formational model rooted in the biblical vision of the Kingdom.
- Lots of info about the logistics of visitors, hospitality, etc.
- You will learn some practical things to help your church be a warm and welcoming place for visitors.
- It gives a solid concept of building a hospitality team and ministry in church.
- Want to learn how to engage visitors to the church? Go hear Chris speak. He spells it out for you.
- It will help you understand the importance of hospitality and how to implement a plan.
To start a conversation about having me give this conference for your church or region, simply give me a call at 804-335-1445. International Callers, please use skype at WalkmanPTY.
I will travel anywhere from Alaska to Chile to encourage churches in personal evangelism.