- Were recently appointed as leader of your hospitality ministry
- Want to reorganize a stale welcome ministry
- Re-launch your hospitality ministry for the next season of growth.
you may not know where to begin.
Where do you begin?
If you are just getting started, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin.
It feels like staring into the fog.
Let me help you get the fog out and help develop an action plan to help you get unstuck.
Sign up for Step up!: First Steps to Running or Restarting Your Welcome Ministries, an online class with other leaders who are in a similar position.
I’ve helped other hospitality ministry leaders breakthrough that log-jam of inaction and set them moving forward again. They felt like they were staring into the fog and not seeing much of anything clearly.
You’ll get your creativity going as you think of ways to move forward with your hospitality ministry.
The cost is an investment in retaining new families in your church membership.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- The Best Measurements of Effective Hospitality
- The Master Word that will Help You Find and Remove Hidden Faults
- 7 Areas to Form Your Action Plan
As I have been the new mover looking for a new home church, I have fresh lessons to share.
- Duration: 1 hour and a 30 minutes.
- Replay recorded from January 15, 2015 Class
- It is a narrated PowerPoint presentation.
- No travel necessary.
- Price: Click to See the Pricing.
Who is this class for?
- If you are the new leader of your church hospitality committee and not sure how or where to start
- Did you inherit a stale welcome ministry and need to re-launch it?
- Perhaps you’ve been appointed as the new director who oversees the hospitality ministry of your church.
- Does your hospitality ministry feel stuck?
- Or maybe your hospitality committee is not quite sure where to start?
- Or perhaps you are rotating off your committee leadership soon and need to train your replacement.
What will you receive?
- Access to the class on the night of the presentation.
- Access to download the video (MP4 for Windows Player and Quicktime) within 24 to 48 hours
- Copies of MP3 audio to download
- Copies of the slides as a PDF.
- The optional handout that accompanies the teaching, along with links to further resources.
- Permission to use this recording and resources in your congregation.
- Click to see the pricing for the recorded version.
- Payable on-line via PayPal OR Credit Card via the order button below.
- I will not see payment information.
- You’ll receive a reminder emails with the access codes as time grows closer.
- You’ll receive your receipt by email which should contain the entrance link that will be unique to you.
Click on the big button below and you’ll be taken to the page in the EvangelismCoach.org store to add it to your cart.
Who is Chris Walker?
Chris has given Evangelism Training seminars around the US and 10 Countries in Latin America. He is fittingly known as the Evangelism Coach because of his extensive work with churches in the US and Latin America in the areas of evangelism and church growth. Chris is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
His website has over 1000 articles on personal evangelism, congregational evangelism, and hospitality, as well as a podcast feed, all for free.
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism and church hospitality on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good and making disciples.
Frequent Webinar Questions
Q. What if I’ve been leading the hospitality ministry for a few years?
You may find that this class will spur some creativity or give you different angle to look at things.
I won’t simply say “be nice to people” or “tell your greeters to say this phrase” but teach hospitality leaders how to identify shortcomings in their own context and think through ways to fix them.
The get started steps will focus on helping provide a framework for action over the next six months or so.
Questions before the live class?
Q. What happens if I register and then miss the class?
You’ll be given access to the replay, typically within 24-48 hours of the webinar.
Q. What if the audio is really awful?
Sometimes, there are problems with bandwidth. If the audio is really awful, I will re-record the webinar in a studio and make the re-recording available for replay. I did that with the last church greeter training webinar.
Audio quality can vary based on your audio software/hardware manufacturer as well as your operating system. When using VoIP, the following best practices are recommended:
- For optimum sound quality, a headset is recommended, preferably a USB headset for ease of use.
- If a headset is not available, a microphone and speakers are required, preferably a USB microphone for ease of use.
- If using a microphone, it should be a distance of at least 1.5 feet away from any speakers that are built into or connected to your PC.
- The use of a Webcam microphone is not recommended.
- The use of a integrated laptop microphone with laptop speakers is not recommended.
- Ear buds or earphones and use of the integrated laptop microphone is a workable solution.
Q. Will I hear pitches for products and services?
You will not hear me sell anything during the webinar. There is nothing more to buy. You are buying access to a class and the registration fee helps me cover the cost of the technology.
Q. Why do I need to pay the fee?
People value what they pay for.
I want people who are motivated to learn and will apply what they learn.
Free webinars are great when I am selling a product or service, where I can recoup the cost the webinar.
What others have said about Chris Walker’s Teaching
- -Inspirational, re-awakening.
- Do not be afraid! Evangelism is not scary – or need not be. It can be a friendly conversation.
- “Attend one. ” You will no longer fear, ridicule or avoid evangelism.
- More people really want to know Jesus and how to help others reach Him.
- Good. Well worth it.
- The seminar was awesome.
- You will lose your misconceptions about evangelism.
- Go with an open heart and mind and you will leave fulfilled.
- You’ll learn to listen better.
- An inspiring motivational speaker with a message for all.
- Just do it – You will find that the skills are within, this encourages you to put them to use.
- The seminar helps you feel more comfortable about evangelism.
- Tools to share one’s faith with others to help them.
- Your Church Hospitality Webinar Inspired Creativity
Click the big button and you’ll be taken to EvangelismCoach Sore to process your payment and receive instant access to the recording.
Do you have other questions?
Please use the form below to ask me other questions that you may have. I’ll reply as well in the comment field.