Here are some more Evangelism Quotations that I have compiled.
- There is no kindness more cruel than the kindness which consigns another person to their sin. (Dietrich Bonhoeffer)
- Evangelism without listening is like playing golf blindfolded. (Larry Chrouch)
- We have to find the back door to peoples’ hearts because the front door is heavily guarded. (Ravi Zacharias)
- “We can only know God well by knowing our iniquities… Those who have known God without knowing their wretchedness have not glorified him, but have glorified themselves.” – Blase Pascal.
- Experience taught me that evangelism is work, and there’s no substitute for, well, experience. – David Goetz
- Our Presbyterian forefathers are good caretakers of our ancient fireplaces, but many of them haven’t started a fire in quite some time. –Rice Brooks
Charles Spurgeon wrote in his Evening Devotionals:
Paul’s great object was not merely to instruct and to improve, but to save. Anything short of this would have disappointed him; he would have men renewed in heart, forgiven, sanctified, in fact, saved. His prayers were importunate and his labours incessant.
Dear reader, have you and I lived to win souls at this noble rate? Are we possessed with the same all-absorbing desire? If not, why not?
Jesus died for sinners, cannot we live for them? Where is our tenderness?
Where our love to Christ, if we seek not His honour in the salvation of men?
O that the Lord would saturate us through and through with an undying zeal for the souls of men.
Check out our other article on Evangelism Quotes as well.
Let me ask you this?
Do you have some favorite evangelism quotes? Feel free to share them in the comments below. If you have source or a name, please share it.