Many of my readers serve in or lead the various hospitality ministries in their church.
This time of year,
- new volunteers come on board,
- new leaders are asked by their pastors to take charge
- new people are asked to “fix and improve” the hospitality ministry of their church
As churches plan their ministry goals for 2011, hospitality is one area that often gets jump-started this time of year.
What I hear is:
- “We see the need, but don’t know where to start.”
- “We need an outside person to show us the way to begin.”
- “We need a fresh vision for our hospitality ministries.”
- “People are not catching the vision for hospitality and we need help.”
On January 11, I’ll start a free 4 part video series that will give you some great content and on January 19, 2011, I’ll re-open the registrations to a 4 part on-line course geared to helping you organize and improve your hospitality ministries.
This is really geared to hospitality teams for small to mid-size churches who want to start, grow, or re-fresh their hospitality ministry.
I heard from many of you that you couldn’t make it last fall when the initial course began, so I’m reopening registrations soon.
The free video series will begin on January 11.
Registration for the course will begin on January 19.
Classes are on the following nights:
- Tuesday, Jan 25 — What systems do you need to look at?
- Tuesday Feb 1 — What Church Visitors Want
- Tuesday Feb 8 — Organizing and Training your Teams
- Tuesday Feb 15 — Street to Pew Review
Course will be held on-line at 8pm Eastern US (7pm Central, 6pm MST, 5pm PST).
Registration is $197 per church, meaning your whole team can join in for the one fee.
Space is limited to keep the class size manageable.
If you can’t make a class, you’ll have access to the replay, MP3 audio files and all the handouts.
Since Class is closed:
Do you want to discuss your where your hospitality system is stuck?
I offer a free coaching call where I spend time on the phone with you where I help you trouble shoot and develop some action plans. Read more about that hospitality coaching here.