Note: This webinar was originally scheduled for June 5.
Due to illness, I’ve postponed this till Monday, June 10, 2013.
One question that comes up in my evangelism coaching practice and conferences is
How do I get better at personal evangelism?
This is usually fueled by
- “I don’t want to be the weirdo on the street corner”
- “I don’t want to ruin my friendship with people”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
In this 60 minute paid webinar you will learn:
- What to listen for in your faith conversations
- 8 types of conversational open doors.
- How not to waste time with people who are not interested
- Why you don’t have to be an apologetics expert to talk with your friends
Each of these four sections will be developed, with suggested take away growth step:
“What can I do in the next 90 days to move to the next stage.”
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, share your own stories.
- Date: Monday , June 10, 2013 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST. Eastern US Time. Adjust for your timezone.
- Where: Online Classroom, accessed via a unique link you’ll receive after registration
- Computer Requirements:
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server.
- Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
- High speed internet access will help you see and hear the presentation via computer.
- If you want to call in for the audio portion, telephone numbers are provided for: Australia, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and United States. Toll charges may apply.
- Space is limited to 100 people. Prior webinars have surpassed this number.
What will you receive?
- Information on how to attend the webinar on the day of the event
- Free access to download the video after the webinar is over.
- Free copies of MP3 audio to download
- Free copies of the slides
- Streaming option if you don’t wish to download the video.
- The handout that accompanies the teaching
- Instructions on how to participate with your own question and answer.
If you cannot attend the day of the event, you’ll still have access to the replay.
For example, if you’re in church that night, but still want to learn, register to get access to the replay.
Or perhaps you are asleep in your part of the world during that hour. If you’d like to learn, please register and get access later.
This webinar has a bonus feature if you choose to take advantage of it.
- 30 days of email coaching about your faith conversations.
- One coaching phone call to review and learn from some of your conversations
This coaching aspect will help you apply what you’ll learn.
That’s a $67 value as my free gift to those who register for this paid class.
- This class is no longer available.
- Payable on-line via one of the on-line payment links below.
- You’ll receive an email with your unique access link for the day of webinar.
- If you lose it, a reminder will be sent.
Who is Chris Walker?
Chris has given Evangelism Training seminars around the US and 9 Countries in Latin America. He is fittingly known as the Evangelism Coach because of his extensive work with churches in the US and Latin America in the areas of evangelism and church growth. Chris is an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
His website has over 1,000 articles on personal evangelism, congregational evangelism, and hospitality, as well as a podcast feed, all for free.
He’s produced one audio CD set, and a 3 DVD set on personal Evangelism, and a simple next steps on personal evangelism Audio CD.
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good and making disciples.
Frequent Webinar Questions
Q. What happens if I register and then miss the class?
You’ll be given access to the replay, typically within 24-48 hours of the webinar.
Q. What if the audio is really awful?
Sometimes, there are problems with bandwidth. If the audio is really awful, I will re-record the webinar in a studio and make the re-recording available for replay. I did that with the last church greeter training webinar. Audio quality can vary based on your audio software/hardware manufacturer as well as your operating system. When using VoIP, the following best practices are recommended:
- For optimum sound quality, a headset is recommended, preferably a USB headset for ease of use.
- If a headset is not available, a microphone and speakers are required, preferably a USB microphone for ease of use.
- If using a microphone, it should be a distance of at least 1.5 feet away from any speakers that are built into or connected to your PC.
- The use of a Webcam microphone is not recommended.
- The use of a integrated laptop microphone with laptop speakers is not recommended.
- Ear buds or earphones and use of the integrated laptop microphone is a workable solution.
Q. Why is there no group license for this webinar?
I found that a group license creates more work for me and for you as the group organizer. I’ve set the registration fee low enough for individuals to be able to decide on their own.
Q. Will I hear pitches for products and services?
You will not hear me sell anything during the webinar. There is nothing more to buy. You are buying access to a class and the registration fee helps me cover the cost of the technology.
Q. Why do I need to pay the fee?
People value what they pay for. I want people who are motivated to learn and will apply what they learn. Free webinars are great when I am selling a product or service, where I can recoup the cost the webinar.
What others have said about Chris Walker’s Teaching
- -Inspirational, re-awakening.
- Do not be afraid! Evangelism is not scary – or need not be. It can be a friendly conversation.
- “Attend one. ” You will no longer fear, ridicule or avoid evangelism.
- More people really want to know Jesus and how to help others reach Him.
- Good. Well worth it.
- The seminar was awesome.
- You will lose your misconceptions about evangelism.
- Go with an open heart and mind and you will leave fulfilled.
- You’ll learn to listen better.
- An inspiring motivational speaker with a message for all.
- Just do it – You will find that the skills are within, this encourages you to put them to use.
- The seminar helps you feel more comfortable about evangelism.
- Tools to share one’s faith with others to help them.