Do your church visitors come back a second time?
Here in July, it is the summer slump in programming for churches.
Most US and Canada churches slow down their programming during these months and prepare themselves for a fall launch of a new sermon series and launch of many new programs.
Now is the time to
- Review your church hospitality systems
- Recast new vision for welcoming the first time church visitor.
- Improve the process of welcoming first time guests
- Evaluate systems and fix what is broken.
- Look for new ideas to improve your current systems.
- Help your church welcome new visitors this fall.
All as you prepare your fall activities to launch your new programming.
Prepare your teams for the September welcome.
In this 1 hour online teleclass, among other things you’ll learn:
- How welcoming guests helps your church fulfill or fail the great commission.
- What you need to know about your guests before they arrive so you can serve them well
- No manuals necessary – how to have awesome hospitality ministry in unforeseen moments
- 8 necessary traits of a church hospitality volunteer who blesses your guests
This on-line class is specifically for
- Greeters who need a refresher
- First time Greeters who will be starting this fall
- Hospitality ministry leaders who want a fresh vision
Registration has passed, but buy one a live one for your church
If you would like this as a class specifically for your team, visit this page and order your class.
- You can assign one person to watch it and then share their learning, rather than every volunteer sign up on your team.
- You can gather people in one room to watch it together.
- Or you can allow your volunteers to register individually and watch it from home.