Many people check out a church’s website or Facebook page prior to visiting your church at Christmas.
If you are having special events at Christmas to attract new church visitors, ask yourself these questions while at your church website:
- What time is your Christmas Eve Service?
- What should I expect on Christmas Eve?
- Is there childcare at the Christmas musical?
- Are there photos of congregational life that show people?
- Is there quick access to directions to your facility? (How many clicks to get directions?)
- What does the building look like so I can recognize it?
- Would I fit in with these people?
- Who is the pastor?