One consistent question on church hospitality processes that I receive is how to follow up on your first time church visitors. Questions like:
- What are good thank you gifts for church visitors?
- How often should we contact visitors after their first visit?
- How do we get church visitor contact information in order to follow up?
- How do we follow up on the anonymous church visitor?
- How often should we have a visitor reception to get to know our church visitors?
- What is the best connection tool to help visitors become members?
Another question I’ve received is related to the data management side of handling visitor contact information.
How can church management software help our visitors become new members?
Today’s guest post answers that question. It is from Leah Merrill, Software Analyst for Capterra, where she specializes in helping church administrators find church management software. [Read more…] about 3 Ways Church Management Software Can Help Your Church Visitors Become Members