Here are some more Evangelism Quotations that I have compiled.
- There is no kindness more cruel than the kindness which consigns another person to their sin. (Dietrich Bonhoeffer)
- Evangelism without listening is like playing golf blindfolded. (Larry Chrouch)
- We have to find the back door to peoples’ hearts because the front door is heavily guarded. (Ravi Zacharias)
- “We can only know God well by knowing our iniquities… Those who have known God without knowing their wretchedness have not glorified him, but have glorified themselves.” – Blase Pascal.
- Experience taught me that evangelism is work, and there’s no substitute for, well, experience. – David Goetz
- Our Presbyterian forefathers are good caretakers of our ancient fireplaces, but many of them haven’t started a fire in quite some time. –Rice Brooks