In late October, I am scheduled to go to Faith Community Fellowship Church in Mt. Vernon Washington, to help facilitate a 4 day workshop on personal evangelism, as part of the Dunamis Course series for Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International (www.prmi.org).
The Evangelism Dunamis
The Evangelism Dunamis in the Power of the Holy Spirit emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. This evangelism conference also seeks to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperating with the Holy Spirit.
The course uses a lot of the principles we teach about cooperating with the Holy Spirit and conversational evangelism, based on Phillip and Ethiopian Eunuch.
We cover topics like:
- Motives for Evangelism
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Practical Evangelism Skills
- Fearless Evangelism
- Cross-cultural Evangelism
- Spiritual Gifts in Evangelism.
Dates for the conference
October 23-25, 2008
Location for the Dunamis Evangelism Training
To Faith Community Fellowship Church,
Take Exit 227 (College Way) then east on College Way about 3 miles, turn right on Monte Vista Drive.
Registration begins 8:00AM Oct. 23.
Event starts at 9:00AM.
Training Seminar Fees:
No lodging is included. So the only fees are your meals, payable at the door.
Lunch $6.00, Dinner $12.00
PRMI is a faith ministry supported by love offerings at events like The Evangelism Dunamis.
Evangelism Dunamis Testimonies
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
- “The lessons built confidence in me as to how the Lord is leading me.”
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “There is a good balance between teaching and lab time.”