I’ve been reading Evangelism Where You Live: Engaging Your Community and I think it is a must read book for pastors of struggling churches.
It’s a book that is based out of years of practical experience, and has much to say to how a church should engage it’s community.
- How does your church connect with the community?
- Is your church over programmed but not developing mature Christians?
- Is your church known in your community for it’s service?
- Would the community notice if your church closed its doors?
- Are your members leveraging their community service for as times to share their faith?