Dever’s article that we reviewed (What Evangelism Isn’t) made the point that Evangelism is not only personal testimony.
Personal testimony is part of evangelism (it is one aspect of the joyfully sharing part of the evangelism definition).
I found a website that collects Bible Impact Stories. It is run maintained by the American Bible Society.
Share Your Story Now is a website that has
- text testimonials, and
- all sorts of stuff that the American Bible Society has put up.
You can view the site and find yourself encouraged.
As the scriptures say:
Watching these videos can encourage you, showing you that God is at work in the life of ordinary people.
In this 60 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
Each of these four sections will be developed, with suggested take away growth step:
“What can I do in the next 90 days to move to the next stage.”
Buy here: Now in the store as a digital download.