Expert Interview – Simple Church Websites that Work
I know from talking and emailing many of you, your church websites are not what you want them to be, but you are too busy to fix it.
It’s on the perpetual someday/maybe list for when you get around to it. You know your website is broken, but you don’t know how to fix it.
I’ve lined up a panel of 3 experts who will break it down into simple action steps that are not hard and you can make changes in a weekend (for you do-it-your-selfers). It’s a call in show that you can listen in by phone or internet.
- Sept 30, 3pm TalkRadio. Expert Interview — Simple Church Websites that Work.
As part of our church website expert interview, here are some useful links to introduce our presenters:
- Paul Steinbrueck – Church website tips (link roundup)
- Yvon Prehn – How to create wordpress sites for church
- Neal Locke — He was with $300 websites, but has moved on to other things. (2011 Revision)
We’ll cover more than wordpress, but really keep it focused on helping you move your church website from embarrassing to useful.
Improve your church or personal website
If you already have a blog and want to know how to make it better, you should buy this book: 31 days to a better blog.
At $19.95 (under .70 a day) I bought this instant download myself and found lots of useful information and action steps:
- How to promote a blog post
- How to write a list post
- 27 must read tips and tutorials for bloggers
- Come up with 10 post ideas
- 17 statistics to monitor on your blog.
More Free Webinars
- October 8, 9pm Webinar. Training Church Greeters — Paige Lanier Chargois
- October 13, 3pm Webinar. Speaking to the heart: Match the Gospel to a Person’s Need
Richmond Virginia – Personal Evangelism Training:
- For $10, you can register and attend the Richmond Evangelism Dunamis, October 21-24, at Christ Presbyterian Church. See Richmond VA Evangelism Training in October 2009.
- Monday October 26, 7-9pm, Fear Free Evangelism. Shady Grove United Methodist Church, Glen Allen VA.