I’ve been reading an awesome book on theology and culture — you’ve got to hear this webinar. Some of Ed’s insights are pretty profound.
- Is theology important in personal evangelism?
- What role does theology play in how we do personal evangelism?
- How does our culture shape our theology and vice versa?
- How does our theology shape our mission?
- Can you do theology without being a post-modern philosopher?
- How do you think we should rate the importance of Scripture, culture, tradition, church, when it comes to shaping our theology?
Join us as we tackle that and a few other questions in the EvangelismCoach.org webinar series, this time with Ed Cyzewski
Register and attend to win one of 3 copies that Navpress will be giving away. Winners will be randomly chosen from the list of attendees. Must have a US Postal Address to win.
Who is Ed Cyzewski?
He is the author of Coffeehouse Theology: Reflecting on God in Everyday Life (NavPress), an introduction to contextual theology for lay readers that explained the roles of context, God, scripture, tradition, and global Christians in the forming of theology.
Ed blogs regularly on theology at www.inamirrordimly.com and on writing at www.edcyz.com.
Ed joins the EvangelismCoach Webinar series to discuss practical insights into how does one do theology in the coffee house — Reflecting on God in the Everyday Grind
Registration is Free, but required.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, signup for our Free Evangelism Newsletter and the a 5 part course on Church Hospitality.
Help Us Promote this Webinar:
Use the bookmark features to promote on Twitter or Share this link on Facebook.
Include a link to page in your emails and blog postings.