Noticing the Person of Peace
I’ve started meeting with a person who seems to be a “person of peace.”
Even though he’s only been in this country for a relatively short amount of time, he has several people approaching him with lots of spiritual questions that he can’t answer.
He wants to learn how to answer their questions with gentleness and respect.
Put another way he’d like to know how to have a deep conversation around those themes.
People with tremendous spiritual thirst are seeking him out and he’s not sure how to manage those opportunities to share his faith without killing a conversation
He wants to help his friends and has turned to me for help. We’ve started meeting for that very reason.
Can you find the person of peace?
I’ve coached enough pastors and done enough seminars to know that one challenge that many of you face is finding it easy to talk about your faith in Christ.
- How do you find someone who is spiritually thirsty?
- How can you help someone on the next step of their spiritual journey towards Christ?
I’ve asked author Gary Rohrmayer to give us a webinar on this very topic.
In this 60 minute webinar, where you don’t have to travel or spend any money (though a donation is helpful) Gary Rohrmayer will join Chris Walker of EvangelismCoach.org and will share with us
- How pastors can increase the number of spiritual conversations in their life.
- How pastors can better equip their church to reach their sphere of influence
- How pastors can sow seeds of awareness throughout their community
You can expect to learn
- how to uncover a person of peace in your sphere of influence
- how to become a better networker in your community and have fun doing it
- how not to waste your time in fruitless conversations
Register for the Person of Peace Webinar
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Time: 1:00pm Eastern US Time
Who is Gary Rohrmayer?
Gary has been involved in church planting since 1987. During this time he has been involved in over 85 new church plants. He has worked in every area as an intern, pioneer planter, parent church pastor, coach, head coach, district director and national/international trainer. He has trained hundreds of church planters, pastors and missionaries throughout the U.S. and through a growing international ministry.
Registration is Free but Required.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, sign up for our Free Evangelism Newsletter and the a 5 part course on Church Hospitality.