One question that comes up in my evangelism coaching practice and conferences is
How do I recognize those conversational opportunities during my day?
This is usually fueled by
- “I don’t want to be the weirdo on the street corner”
- “I don’t want to ruin my friendship with people”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
So I’ve asked evangelism trainer Don Sunshine to help us with our conversational skills by giving us some of his top content from his seminars.
In this 60 minute webinar, where you don’t have to travel or spend any money (though a donation is helpful) Don will join Chris Walker of EvangelismCoach.org and will help
- you see the the conversational opportunities and people around you
- pastors help their churches see those opportunities around them.
In this 60 minute webinar, you can expect to learn
- How to recognize the natural opportunities that God gives you every day to share your faith
- How to recognize when the “door opens”
- How to turn the conversation into a spiritual one
Free replay will be available, but only to those who register. So if you can’t make it, please register to get free access to the replay.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Time: 3:00pm Eastern US Time
Register on line :
THis Webinar has passed.
Who is Don Sunshine?
Don is the leader of Don Sunshine ministries, an personal evangelism training ministry that gives seminars nation wide.
More at: http://www.DonSunshine.org
Registration is Free but Required.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, sign up for our Free Evangelism Newsletter and the 5 part course on Church Hospitality.
Help Us Promote this Webinar:
Use the bookmark features to promote on Twitter or Share this link on Facebook.
Include a link to this page in your emails and blog postings.