I talked with a small church pastor who was telling me that their church will be focused on Evangelism as one of their top priorities this year. Another church did my 4 month personal evangelism coaching process for their team and within a few months had baptized some new believers as a result of that intentional focus. What is your church’s evangelism strategy for 2012?
People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem. – Zig Ziglar
Most of us know this true. If we don’t plan ahead, we will miss the opportunities that present themselves. Prayer is a great place to start. Ask God:
- What does this year look like for your church in the area of evangelism?
- What is God calling your church to do to express the expansion of the kingdom of God in your particular locale?
- What particular programmatic expressions is God calling your church to do?
Evangelism Strategy Webinar for 2012
In this complimentary webinar, I’ll share with you 3 major areas of evangelism training for your congregation to help you develop your evangelism strategy for 2012. Among other things you’ll lean:
- 3 areas of focus for congregational evangelism to start your planning
- 6 different evangelism styles to match the right program for your congregation for personal evangelism
- how one church implemented a personal evangelism strategy and baptized 3 new believers in 6 months.
- Possible action steps in each of 3 areas to get started right away.
- Find dedicated champions of evangelism to develop your team
- how hospitality ministry can lead to new baptisms.
Tuesday, January 17, 2011
Time: 9:00pm Eastern US Time
Register on line :
Registration is closed
Registration is Free, but required.
PDF’s will be available after the webinar.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To get the replay, you’ll still need to register. Replays are free for one week hours after the event, but only to those who register. To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, sign up for our Free Evangelism Newsletter and the a 5 part course on Church Hospitality.
Help Us Promote this Webinar:
Use the bookmark features to promote on Twitter or Share this link on Facebook. Include a link to this page in your emails and blog postings. Image credit: eskay / 123RF Stock Photo