The Institute For American Church Growth asked over 10,000 people this question: “What was responsible for your coming to Christ and this church?”
Their replies were:
- I had a special need – 3%
- I just walked in – 3%
- I liked the minister – 6%
- I visited there – 1%
- I liked the Bible classes – 5%
- I attended a gospel meeting – 0.5%
- I liked the programs – 3%
- A friend or relative invited me – 79%
Source: lost, but it’s been in files for a while.
So, who are you inviting to church this weekend?