At a recent teaching session at YWAM Panama, the students gave the following list of answers:
- Obedience to the Great Commission
- If you have something so awesome, why not share it?
- God gave us a compassion on the lost.
- Pastor says so
- Fill the pews.
- Selfish not to share.
Some others that I’ve heard over the years:
- We are losing members and need new ones.
- I might be the only person in their life to explain the gospel to them.
- Your friend might die on their way home tonight so share!
- We need more money from new donors.
The list isn’t exhaustive, but I’d love your recommendations to add to the list.
Let me ask you this?
Why do you do evangelism? Consider posting your answers in the comments portion.