Over the weekend, EvangelismCoach spent time (via online seminar) with a church hospitality team out in El Paso Texas.
They gathered on a August Saturday morning, hooked up a display and microphone, and piped me from my current location over the internet to receive this church hospitality training.
It was an easy process.
The local person there spent a few week advertising the Upgrade Your Hospitality webinar to her team, and several people made it out to the training.
Here is what Beverly had to say afterwards
Just wanted to let you know how incredibly helpful and well received the the webinar session was. We all left with a renewed sense of hospitality for the fall.
To be perfectly honest, one person that seemed hesitant in coming was one that had the most questions and was “pumped” and ready to receive the body of Christ tomorrow morning. Your passion for the subject helped overcome that objection of “I don’t need this.” JOB WELL DONE!
Your presentation sparked some amazing creativity and fresh momentum in our team. A majority of the group stayed for another hour to visit and trouble shoot some of our problem areas. We as a group have decided to meet and tour ALL areas of the church and make it a point to personally meet each Sunday School leader.
This is a church of 1500 members and 5 services spread over 5 buildings therefore we felt EVERYTHING you taught ‘hit home’. Again, thank you for your leadership and guidance! You are Top Shelf in my books! May God continue to bless you, your family and your Ministry.
Beverly, El Paso TX.
Get this 90 minute class for your team
You can easily bring this same seminar to your church via the Internet and inspire your hospitality team.
We can even schedule one in just a week if that is your desire (I scheduled on personal evangelism just two days before it was held). You don’t have to wait for my travel schedule to be empty.
In this 90 minute online teleclass, among other things, you can equip your team on:
- How welcoming guests helps your church fulfill or fail the great commission.
- 8 characteristics to know about your guests BEFORE they arrive so you can serve them well.
- No manuals necessary – how to have awesome hospitality ministry in unforeseen moments.
- 8 necessary traits of a church hospitality volunteer who blesses your guests.
This on-line class is specifically for
- Greeters who need a refresher.
- First time Greeters who will be starting this fall.
- Hospitality ministry leaders who want to cast a fresh vision for their team.
- Pastors leading hospitality and welcome ministries who want an “outsider” to share.
- Welcome ministry leaders who want to provide a training point for their ministry teams.
There will be opportunity for Questions and Answers which will fill the time out to about a total of 2 hours.
My desire is
- to impart fresh vision,
- to inspire some creative energy to address needs, and
- help you prepare your team for an outstanding welcome this coming fall.
This online class is not available to everyone on my list or advertised on my website.
This class is focused for your church and your particular context.
You can gather your team in a common location, such as a living room or classroom at your church.
Get your own training
Your church can host me too, no matter where you are on the planet. I’ll work in your time zone.
As long as you can share a screen and high speed internet, we can do it.
Get your team webinar training here and click the order button.