Before you receive the link
to your FREE articles . . .
your email for a
Your free report will automatically be sent to you by email.
It may take a few additional minutes (and sometimes up to 1 hour) to receive your article.
No click == no articles.
“Thanks for your newsletter and articles. I find them helpful, relevant, timely. Compared to others, you only send out a reasonable amount of emails, typically no more than 2 or 3 a month.” Geoff McLean, Pastor.
Thank you for this information that is very helpful. I pastor in a very rural area of Eastern NC and simply want to do the best we can with the visitors that choose to worship with us. Again, thank you for the information. — Overseer Nellie W. Rodgers, Living Waters Ministries /Faith & Power COD
Keep it coming, this information is is exactly what I will need to head up and train our newly organized Hospitality Team At First Wesleyan Church, in High Point , NC. – A. Ralph Haire
Your lessons have been so useful and encouraging to me and most important it has challenged me a lot to be mindful of those who visit our church weekly.
Thanks so much, I pray that the good Lord will graciously Bless and reward you immensely for what you have been doing to help us young ministers to do well.
Once again, I am real grateful. God Bless you!
Pastor Chimzuruoke Obasi Sunday
4 Steps to Getting your Free article
- Go to your email account.
- Find the confirmation email from EvangelismCoach.org. The subject line may say “Confirm your desire to receive” or something like that.
- Open the verification email from EvangelismCoach.org.
- Click on the link contained in it. You will go to a thank you page.
I want to say thank you for your help and guidance in welcoming visitors to church as I am a greeter at the church I attend and I am always open to suggestions on how I can improve making persons feel welcome to my church. I look forward to receiving your news letters as I know they would be of great help. I will encourage other members of my group to join your training.
Why do we make you verify your email?
We want our members to enjoy a community that is free of SPAM and other unwanted garbage.
Email verification helps to ensure that you will enjoy your experience and that it has been correctly entered.
After you confirm your email:
Not receiving the verification email?
1) Double check your email address. We sent the message to the address you entered. If there is an error in this email address then you will not receive the message. To fix this simply click the back button and enter the correct address.
2) Check your spam inbox. Sometimes spam filters can filter out the wrong emails, so if you are sure that you used the correct email address and you do not see the message then you should check your spam box.
What to expect
With your confirmation, you’ll receive a series of emails from me introducing you to the website and its resources. After that, the emails will settle into a monthly routine near the end of every month.
Consider my ebook
You can find a lot more information on welcoming visitors in my ebook: How to Welcome Church Visitors.
It’s available for instant download after purchase and contains lots of useful information on improving your first impressions for church visitors. Including tips you can use for this weekend.