Spark fresh ideas and actions to grow your church
Lead your team to better first impressions or effective personal evangelism through *Live* Video Conference Training
Why Choose A Live Virtual Seminar For Your Group
What Others Say
I wanted to thank you again for a great Virtual Seminar. All I have heard are good comments and ideas for future ones. To God be the Glory! – Pastor L. Ruby, Pittsburgh
You did a great job talking about a subject that does have great importance in helping welcome people to a new church….It helped me evaluate the way I greet newcomers and gave me food for thought. – Valerie, Kansas City
On behalf of Bethel World Outreach and especially the Global Evangelism Ministry, I want to say thank you and God bless you. The program was inspiring, very rich and practical. Thank you so much for allowing God to move so powerfully through you. I know that change has come, and most members will rise up to evangelize and disciple souls for Kingdom growth and for God’s glory. – Pastor P. Noudem.
“Chris knows this stuff inside out,
and yet is very personable.
He’s passionate about
helping you share your faith. ”
— Joe Schlosser, Excellence Coaching Group
“You had excellent ideas
I’m really jazzed about what you shared.
I feel re-energized with new ideas”
Rev. T. Watson, Small Church Pastor
You are here because you want to
Improve your first impressions
Create worth and vigor in your hospitality ministry
Start / restart your welcome ministry
Even if it’s your first time leading this ministry, get great ideas to get going.
Help more church visitors return and connect
Develop ways to help visitors get involved with your church
Have more evangelistic conversations
Learn ways to recognize conversational opportunities.
Equip your members in evangelism
Cultivate 4 simple habits in personal evangelism that anyone can start today.
Lead a person to faith in Christ.
Be part of someone’s journey to faith and help them grow.
Why Choose EvangelismCoach for Your Virtual Training Event
If you are wondering why you should use EvangelismCoach to lead your training, consider some of what Chris as done in the past that might be relevant:
- Experienced: Teaching Evangelism and Church Growth since 1988
- Author of Church Greeters 101 (now available in paperback, kindle).
- Moderated Presbytery’s Evangelism Committee
- Published in Net-Results Magazine, Presbyterians Today
- Launched 4 other businesses
- Served in 4 new church developments in 2 different countries.
- Speaks English and Spanish.
- Consulted on the development of new evangelism curriculums
- Taught evangelism and mission conferences in 10 countries
- Taught on the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit in 10 countries.
- Serves on church’s First Impressions and Spanish Translation team
Get your group talking and moving
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Church-Based – You learn right from home and apply ideas immediately to your church.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good news and making disciples.
Reignite Your First Impressions Ministry
We all want our church visitors to come back. But to get that to happen you need to improve your first impression ministries.
But where do you start?
Get these 7 Secrets to Effective Church Hospitality to give you starting points and ideas that you can implement this weekend.