As mentioned in the last post on Evangelism Prayer List, our family is participating in planting a new multi-national church in our city. I am not the lead pastor as the focus on our ministry is evangelism training in the Americas.
When I lived in Richmond, I participated in an international church plant with a team of pastors and that church is 7-8 years old now.
We know that a combination of prayer and passion will help this church get launched. We are not at the place of having public meetings, but our plan is to move in that direction this year.
Here is the initial launching team, planning out our strategies for prayer, fasting, prayer walking, and evangelistic prayer for our friends.
We dream of a church:
- Passionate for God, full of faith and life.
- Passionate for Worship and Intercession.
- Passionate for people
- Passionate for evangelism
- Passionate to influence the culture.
- Passionate to grow through Small Groups
- Passionate to grow and develop a strong leadership to impact our culture.
- Passionate to mobilize leadership to plant churches for people without church.