I was recently asked to organize our almost nonexistent hospitality team at church. I was honored to be asked but honestly not sure where to start.
I mean you just say hello to people right?!?
Who knew there was so much more to what a greeting team actually does! Thank you so much for this book and the wonderful information and insight it has given me. I’m excited to do this ministry for our Lord!
Written for Leaders of Church Hospitality
Church Greeter 101 was written for the leaders of a church welcome ministry. I want to lead you forward in starting or relaunching the greeter ministry of your church by covering such topics as:
- how to recruit church greeters,
- ideas to train church greeters, and
- ways to cast the vision for ongoing hospitality ministry.
- You’ve been asked to recruit greeters for your church greeting ministry.
- You’ve been asked to organize your church greeters, but aren’t quite sure where to start.
- You’ve been asked to train your current greeters but can’t find any adequate training material available.
Maybe you are not sure of any of the requirements to be a church greeter and are asking. . .
Where do I begin? [Read more…]