Before you receive past and future Greeter Videos by email. . .
- Go to your email account
- Open the email that has “Confirm your subscription to Church Greeter Training Videos” as subject.
- Click on the link contained in it.
Here is what will happen:
- You’ll receive access to older video archives, one video at a time so that you are not overwhelmed
- I announce new training videos by email
- You will not receive the second video until you click on this confirmation link.
Do you want to know what
the Six Most Embarrassing words
a church greeter can say?
You’ll need to confirm your email address.
More video tips will be coming in a few days and I’ll announce them via email.
Why do we make you verify your email?
We want our members to enjoy a community that is free of SPAM and other unwanted garbage. Email verification helps to ensure that you will enjoy your experience and that it has been correctly entered.
Not receiving the verification email?
- Double check your email address. We sent the message to the address you entered. If there is an error in this email address then you will not receive the message. To fix this simply click the back button and enter the correct address.
- Check your spam inbox. Sometimes spam filters can filter out the my emails, so if you are sure that you used the correct email address and you do not see the message then you should check your spam box.
Would you like a DVD set of some Greeter Training Classes?
Check out this DVD set from some recorded classes that were for church greeters.
Nearly two hours of a recorded webinar class on greeter skills, vision, and involvement.
Read more here.