In this complimentary Evangelismcoach webinar, I’ll share with you 3 major areas of evangelism training for your congregation to help you develop your evangelism strategy for 2012.
Among other things you’ll lean:
- 3 areas of focus for congregational evangelism to start your planning
- 6 different evangelism styles to match the right program for your congregation for personal evangelism
- how one church implemented a personal evangelism strategy and baptized 3 new believers in 6 months.
- Possible action steps in each of 3 areas to get started right away.
- Find dedicated champions of evangelism to develop your team
- how hospitality ministry can lead to new baptisms.
Slides as a PDF (Right Click to Download)
MP3 for Podcast
Slides as Powerpoint
Go to Slideshare to download them if you want them.
http://store.evangelismcoach.org/shop/fear-free-evangelism-audio-cds-or-mp3/ – 5 cd set
The offer deal for the 4 month training program offer has expired
If you wish, make a cash gift via a Kindle Book to Evangelismcoach.org to cover some of the technology costs. This is for those who want to share in the ministry this way.
Use this wish list from Amazon to put something on my Kindle. . .. .
These are some of the books I referred to in the webinar.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- Got Style?: Personality-Based Evangelism, Jeffrey Johnson
- Just Walk Across the Room Video Curriculum, Bill Hybels
- Becoming a Contagious Christian (Video Curriculum Kit), Bill Hybels