There was a little poll on the sidebar that you can answer with two clicks of the mouse.
This first one was a really small sample of readers. These are not meant to be scientific polls by any means.
Here are the results of our first one.
What Hinders Your Personal Evangelism?
- Fear (56%, 9 Votes)
- Don’t know what to say (19%, 3 Votes)
- Don’t know how to say it. (13%, 2 Votes)
- No Time (6%, 1 Votes)
- Little Skill (6%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
While the sample is small, the results are what I have found to be the most common.
Let me ask you this?
Get the download copy of my teaching “Simple Steps to Personal Evangelism” ($10). With your one copy, you’ll have the right to share this valuable teaching with your entire team.
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?
You need to hold your leaders accountable to personal evangelism when you are planting a church, and this is one way to help provide some practical training for them.