There was a little poll on the sidebar that you can answer with two clicks of the mouse.
This first one was a really small sample of readers. These are not meant to be scientific polls by any means.
Here are the results of our first one.
What Hinders Your Personal Evangelism?
- Fear (56%, 9 Votes)
- Don’t know what to say (19%, 3 Votes)
- Don’t know how to say it. (13%, 2 Votes)
- No Time (6%, 1 Votes)
- Little Skill (6%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
While the sample is small, the results are what I have found to be the most common.
Let me ask you this?
If you want to overcome your fears of personal evangelism, start with some simple steps of where you can grow.
Get the download copy of my teaching “Simple Steps to Personal Evangelism” ($10). With your one copy, you’ll have the right to share this valuable teaching with your entire team.
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?
You need to hold your leaders accountable to personal evangelism when you are planting a church, and this is one way to help provide some practical training for them.
Leave a Reply