As of the fall of 2009, the following courses are available as stand alone segments or we can group them as a package for an event.
Each workshop is approximately 90 minutes in length.
- How Jesus Calls Us
- God’s heart for the nations
- Matching The Gospel to Spiritual Needs
- Evangelism and Missions
- The Goal of Evangelism
- Centrality of the Kingdom of God.
- The Work of Prayer
Personal Evangelism Foundations
- Ignite Your Evangelistic Passion
- The Work of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- How to share a simple gospel
- Spontaneous Evangelism
- What is Relational Evangelism?
- Circles of Influence
- Building Genuine relationships
- Connecting the gospel to life.
Church Based Evangelism
- Missional Outreach Strategies
- Church planting
- Evangelism during community service.
- Hospitality System Review
- Greeter training
- Increase the number of first time visitors.
- How to increase your visitor return rate.
Personal Evangelism Skills
- Why your story is the best witness.
- Discovering your own conversion story.
- God’s current work in your life.
- Telling your story.
- How to share a simple gospel.
- Using questions to open conversations
Evangelism and Missions
- Introduction to Worldview
- Postmodernism and Evangelism
- Cross Cultural Missions
- Evangelism on Short Term Missions
- Partnering with Local Churches
Two Ways to Host an Evangelism Workshop:
Because these workshops are of short duration, I will not travel just to give a workshop.
So how can you have a workshop?
1. I can add an evangelism workshop to a seminar speaking trip.
If you were to host me on a speaking trip, I would be happy to add an extra evening to the seminar visit.
For example, you engage me to speak all day on Saturday. I could speak again on Saturday night, or the Friday night before.
2. Hold your evangelism workshop virtually.
Hosting a virtual workshop is cheaper than bringing me to speak live.
The basic idea is that you gather a crowd (or they all log in remotely) and I give a 90 minute seminar with your church.
Some churches host the call as a meeting in their building.